If you are an existing Paytm Bank customer you would have a Rupay debit card, which is issued by Paytm. Now they have come back with a new offer for their cardholders. Users can get a free Visa International Debit Card that comes with NFC technology.
You can just apply for it and after that, your old Rupay card will be blocked. By applying for Visa International Debit Card the company will provide you with international transactions and other advantages.
This card will be globally accepted. It can be useful for International travellers and for those who make international transactions. The company has also provided enable and disable options on the Paytm app for International transactions, which offers an additional layer of security to its customers.
Here are the steps that will guide you on How to get a virtual visa International debit card for free.
- First, you need to update your Paytm app with the latest version from Play Store.
- Next, you need to click on Paytm Bank from the dashboard and enter your Paytm Bank pin code.
- Now you will see ‘get a visa card now’ > Tap on it.
- Agree with all the terms and conditions.
Read Also: Paytm Payments Bank launches mobile banking app for its 43 million customers in India
After agreeing with the terms and conditions, your old Paytm Rupay debit card will be blocked. Here your Paytm Visa debit card will be activated instantly. Now you can check your digital payment Visa debit card.
One thing you have to remember is that your KYC details should be complete. If not, you would need to finish that process first or call customer care to help you out with the KYC process to apply for a Paytm Visa card.
Read Also: Paytm rolls out its Android Mini App Store to support Indian developers
How To Activate Paytm Visa Debit Card?
- Just scan the QR code located on the back of the debit card you have.
- Then the app will ask for the password associated with it for the authentication.
- Then you need to set a pin for your Paytm Visa debit card.
After the above steps, users can use the physical card in ATMs.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.