Creating a google account gives you access to most Google products. Google Ads, Gmail, and YouTube can be logged in easily from your Google account. But when you sign in from multiple devices, your account opened on all those devices might not be safe. You can log out from all those devices at once easily. Follow the steps to know how to.
From laptop or computers
For many reasons, you might sign your Google account to multiple devices. For example, for work, you need to sign in to your Google account on your work devices. And again your Google account might be logged in from your personal laptops or computers. Signing in multiple devices will run the risk for safety and online security. The process to sign out of all devices at once does not take long. You can log out of your Google accounts from the web with these steps. Follow below:
- First, open a Web browser
- Open your Gmail account
- Scroll to “Details”: On the bottom right corner
- It will open up a page “Activity on this account”
- Click on Security Check-up
- On the Security Check-up: There bunch of options
- Click on Your device: You will see all the sign-in devices
- Now using the vertice three-dot icon: log out from unwanted devices
Read more: WhatsApp working on an automatic verification method called Flash Call to log in quickly: Report
From the Google account page
If the devices are stolen or lost. It runs the risk of hacking by unknown sources. To avoid your information being accessed by an unknown person. It is better to log out of your google account from devices you do not use. Here are the steps that you can do to log out all the devices that your Google accounts are signed in.
- Open Google account site on your web browser
- Select the option “security”: Lock icon
- View recent activity
- Scroll down and find Your devices
- Go to manage devices
- Use three-dot icon
- And sign out
Read also: WhatsApp testing Log Out feature on its platform, inching closer to release multi-device support
From Mobiles: Android or IOS devices
You might lose your phone or need to change to a new phone. Using your previous Google account to your new phone is required. And when you have logged in to your Google account from your new phone it is safer to log out from all of the other previous devices. You can log out from multiple devices easily by following these steps.
- Go to your phone “Setting”
- Scroll down to “Accounts”
- On the Accounts page: Tap on google
- Now you will see all the devices log in to your Google account
- Select the device and press “remove account”
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.