If you are one of those who does not want to mix their professional life with personal, when it comes to your smartphone or rather Whatsapp messages, then you would want to read on. Almost a year back, Android had released a new feature of making dual WhatsApp accounts. If you have two numbers in the same smartphone then you can go ahead and use two Whatsapp messengers as well. Yes, people can have separate WhatsApp accounts on the same mobile, they don’t need to worry about using different phones for separate accounts, which obviously saves cost. With this move, a lot of dual WhatsApp users have increased and they have commended it.
Before we continue it is important for you to know that this feature would only work if you have a Dual SIM smartphone. There is a cloning app the users need to download in order to make two WhatsApp account. Chinese brands such as Xiaomi, VIVO, OPPO etc have mostly made this feature available on their respective smartphones. But now it is also available in Samsung and LG mobiles. Every cloning app is different for different smartphones. This list is as follows:
Xiaomi- Dual Apps
VIVO- App Clone
OPPO- Clone App
Honor- App Twin
Samsung- Dual Messenger
Now let us get to the real deal and understand how to create and operate dual WhatsApp account.
How to use two Whatsapp accounts in one smartphone:
- Go to Play Store and install “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Register your phone number and create a WhatsApp account.
- Go to settings and select the dual apps/app clone/clone app depending on what cloning app your android has.
- Now you will find a list of apps with which you can clone. Select WhatsApp and click on install.
- Now you’ll finally be able to create a second WhatsApp account.
- Tap on the app, click on ‘Continue’ and register your second mobile number and your work is done.
In case your smartphone doesn’t have a cloning app, you can download a third-party app called Parallel Space and follow the above instructions for creating two accounts in the same phone. Since Apple is also now coming with the dual SIM functionality in iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR we are likely to see the growth of dual SIM users who have Apple phones. And simultaneously will be able to use dual Whatsapp messengers.