Daily the e-commerce website Amazon brings a quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you have a chance to win Vivo S1 Smartphone. All you need to do is answer all the questions correctly to win exciting prizes such as gadgets and Pay Balance.
Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes. The quiz contains 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The results will be announced at the end of the month and today’s winner’s name will be declared on April 30. To increase your chances of winning, daily Gadget Bridge updates all the answers to the questions so that you might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
June 14 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Who according to Forbes has become Football’s first-ever billionaire?
The answer is- Cristiano Ronaldo
Question 2: WeTransfer, a data-sharing website was founded in 2009 in which country?
The answer is- Netherlands
Question 3: Which famous business leader born on June 10th worked at Applied Materials and McKinsey & Company before joining Google?
The answer is- Sundar Pichai
Question 4: Name India’s popular bicycle brand which shut down its operations on World Bicycle Day 2020.
The answer is- Atlas Cycles
Question 5: Who is the director of Sadak 2- starring Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Dutt and Pooja Bhatt, the sequel to the 1991 movie Sadak?
The answer is- Mahesh Bhatt
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.