The e-commerce platform Amazon is back with another new session of the quiz on its platform. It brings Amazon Quiz sessions for its customers on a daily basis. Customers can stand a chance to win bumper prizes just by playing at home from 8 am to 12 noon. Every day Amazon asks 5 questions that the customers have to answer correctly. This session is only available for the app user in India.
In today’s Amazon Quiz the winners will get a chance to win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. In the quiz, five questions are asked to which Gadget Bridge provides answers to make sure our readers also get a chance to win amazing prizes. Check out June 22 Amazon Quiz Answers:
June 22 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: At which venue is India scheduled to play a day and night Test match during their tour of Australia in 2020-21?
The answer is- Adelaide Oval
Question 2: Shintaro Tsuji, who recently stepped down from his company, is known to have created which iconic character brand?
The answer is- Hello Kitty
Question 3: Which of these terms was coined by John McCarthy and other researchers, at Dartmouth in the summer of 1956?
The answer is- Artificial Intelligence
Question 4: The campaign theme in 2020 for which of these days observed on June 14th, was ‘Safe blood saves lives’?
The answer is- World Blood Donor Day
Question 5: Arturo Vidal who scored Barcelona’s first La Liga goal on their return after the COVID- 19 represents which country?
The answer is- Chile
To participate in the Amazon quiz all you need to do is download Amazon App from Google Play Store. After downloading the app follow the below-mentioned step:
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you are not a member then first register yourself by providing some personal information.
- Now scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner or you can also find it on FunZone.
- Then tap on the start button to begin the quiz.
- Now you are asked five questions. Each question has four options as answers. You have to answer all the five questions correctly to win prizes.
- After answering all the questions correctly you will be selected for a lucky draw.
- The lucky draw winner’s names will be announced at the end of the month. The lucky one will win prizes.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.