Amazon quiz has gone live now on its mobile app platform. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 12 noon. All you need to do is just answer five easy questions that the e-commerce website puts before you. Today you can stand a chance to win JBL Boom Box Speakers.
Every day Amazon brings a new set of questions that consists of five easy questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. The participants have to answer them correctly to enter into a lucky draw. One wrong answer will get you eliminated from the quiz. Only one person will be declared as a winner and the results are announced at the end every month. By submitting correct answers Amazon customers can win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. To make sure you answer all the questions correctly Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the correct answers to all the 5 questions. Check out today’s answers:
May 19 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: What socio-religious society was formed by Swami Vivekananda in May 1897?
The Answer is- Ramakrishna Mission
Question 2: Long March 5B is a new generation space launch vehicle from which country?
The Answer is- China
Question 3: Sent on May 24, 1844, ‘What hath God wrought?’ was the first message of what kind?
The Answer is- Telegraph Message
Question 4: Which company recently launched a new virtual reality meeting app called Vive Sync?
The Answer is- HTC
Question 5: Under their Basic Plan, how long do you get on a free Zoom video call?
The Answer is- 40 Minutes
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.