Today’s Amazon Quiz has already gone live on its app. Today, the contestants have a chance to win GoPro Hero 8. The quiz goes live every day from 8 AM which runs till 12 noon. Amazon brings a quiz on a daily basis on its mobile platform app that consists of five questions. The participants have to answer the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The set of questions is based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The results of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of the month. Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw. You can try your luck again the next morning. Like said earlier the quiz is for app users only and is not available for desktop platforms. The Amazon Quiz can be played from 8 AM till 12 noon. The result of today will be announced via a lucky draw at the end of the month. We have already updated all the answers of today’s quiz below.
Checkout May 29 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Which famous foreigner after whom a city in India is named, landed on Indian shores on 20th May 1498?
The answer is- Vasco da Gama
Question 2: The Western Ghats, one of the eight hotspots of biological diversity in the world, is spread across how many Indian states?
The answer is- 6
Question 3: Which French company helped Indian Railways manufacture the 12000 HP electric locomotive?
The answer is- Alstom
Question 4: “Aapda. Seva Sadaiv” is the motto of which of these Indian organisations?
The answer is- NDRF
Question 5: Which Indian FMCG company recently launched their e-commerce app ‘OrderMe’?
The answer is- Patanjali
How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.