Every day Amazon India challenges its customers to win exciting new prizes every day by participating in Amazon Quiz on its platform. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today e-commerce will let you win LG W30 Pro Smartphone if you managed to answer all the questions correctly.
May 6 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. In the Quiz the participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After they have cleared the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. The company announced the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month and today Quiz winner’s name will be announced on May 30. The Amazon Quiz is hosted by the app users only, it is not available for desktop users. So before you participate to make sure you have downloaded the Amazon App. The lucky users might win something by answering all the questions correctly. Check out today’s answers for the Amazon quiz.
May 6 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: In BR Chopra’s Mahabharat, which very important character was played by Gufi Paintal?
Question 2: ‘Environment Protection for Improving Animal and Human Health’ was the 2020 theme for which day celebrated on April 28 every year?
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.