To keep the user more engaged during their stay at home PUBG Mobile Game has been bringing lots of new updates to the game along with new events. In the past one month, the developers have introduced Secret mode, new Arena gameplay, Nordic style Livik map, events such as Global Extreme Challenge campaign, Incredible India Independence Day challenge and Blazing Treasure Event as well. All these numbers of events and updates have given the PUBG Mobile fans an opportunity to win exclusive rewards. And now the company has introduced a fresh new event that is PUBG Mobile Day vs Night event which is closely related to the latest theme, Ancient Secret Mode.
The Day vs Night event is an exclusive in-game event that is scheduled to run until August 20. The event is open to all, providing a level playing field to all PUBG MOBILE users eagerly waiting to see what’s in store for them. During the event, the participants can win exclusive goodies. The Reward system is based on the completion of Classic Matches. In the event, the players have to complete a given number of Classic Matches to earn exclusive rewards. According to the company, the number of Classic Matches to be completed can be viewed under the event section.
How to play
- As we mentioned above the players have to complete matches in Classic Mode order to gain points along with several rewards by collecting in-game points.
- Your event status is refreshed daily at 00:00 UTC (Universal Time Coordinated).
- In the Classic Mode when the players complete their three matches the night mode will automatically get activated
- Then you are required to tap on the Challenge in Night mode to complete a mission in any match in Classic Mode to get in any match in Classic Mode.
- Though the Challenge mission must be completed before 22:00 UTC (Universal Time Coordinated). Those completing the Challenges after this time will not be counted.
- The first wish you make in Night mode every day is free.
- The players can win several rewards after obtaining a certain number of points including the Eternity Crate, which contains various gameplay skins and character sets.
According to the company, the points system will begin after you have got 10 points and goes onto 1000 points. After this, you will be eligible to win various rewards like the Key, Ancient Coins, Feathers, and the Eternity Crate.
The Eternity Crate will contain a slew of items as a reward which includes Golden Lock Parachute Skin, Hot Pizza Backpack Skin, Temple Guardian Set, Golden Feather, AG currency as well as Ancient Coins.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.