HomeMobilesSamsung Galaxy F62 launched in India: Here is everything you should know

Samsung Galaxy F62 launched in India: Here is everything you should know

The smartphone is powered by a flagship 7nm Exynos 9825 processor

Samsung today officially unveiled its new F-Series phone in India. The company has launched Samsung Galaxy F62 powered by the 7nm Exynos 9825 processor which we have already seen on the company’s flagship handsets such as Galaxy Note 10 series. The latest smartphone packs a 7,000mAh battery in addition to the 64-megapixel quad camera set up. The device is the second addition to the company’s latest F-series that was introduced in October last year which already includes Galaxy F41. 

Samsung Galaxy F62: Price and availability details

- Advertisement -

Unlike Galaxy F41 the newest addition to the series which is Samsung Galaxy F62 is a bit pricier. The device is priced at Rs 23,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage and the Rs 25,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage model. The phone will be available in three colour options of Laser Green, Laser Blue, Laser Grey.

Samsung Galaxy F62

The smartphone is scheduled to go on sale in the country starting February 22 at 12 noon via Flipkart.com, Reliance Digital and My Jio retail stores, Samsung.com and select retail stores. The launch offer includes using the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program (FSUP) powered by Galaxy Forever, the customers can own Galaxy F62 by paying just 70% of the price of the product. After a year, the customer can choose to return the product to upgrade to the latest Galaxy series smartphone or choose to keep the same device by paying the remaining 30% of the original price. When purchased through Reliance Digital/My Jio Store the customers can avail total benefits of up to Rs 10000, which includes Rs 3000 cashback on recharge discount coupons and reliance partner brand coupons of Rs 7000.

Samsung Galaxy F62: Technical Specifications

Samsung Galaxy F62 features a  6.7-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 1080×2400 pixels of resolution. The screen offers a peak brightness of 420 Nits and a contrast ratio of 1000000:1. It supports One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11 out of the box. Under the hood there is an Exynos 9825 SoC and will be offered in two different configurations of  6GB RAM with 128GB storage and 8GB RAM with 128GB storage. The memory can be expanded up to 1TB using a microSD card. 

In terms of camera capabilities, there is a quad-camera setup that includes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX 682 sensor. In addition to this, there is a 12-megapixel Ultra-Wide lens offering a 123-degree field of view, a 5-megapixel Macro lens and a  5-megapixel depth sensor. The camera system has support for 4K video recording and it supports night hyper-lapse, slow-mo and super-steady modes. On the front, there is a 32-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies which also supports  4K video recording and slow-mo selfies.

Galaxy F62 will also support Samsung Pay (NFC) which will enable credit & debit cards offline payments on NFC-enabled POS machines along with UPI, Wallets, Bill payments and Giftcards right from your phone. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging. For connectivity, the phone includes  Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensor and side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.

- Advertisement -
Komila Singhhttp://www.gadgetbridge.com
Komila is a one of the most spirited tech writers at Gadget Bridge. Always up for a new challenge, she is an expert at dissecting technology and getting to its core. She loves to tinker with new mobile phones, tablets and headphones.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Follow Us

119,968FansLike
8,924FollowersFollow
4,870FollowersFollow
5,090SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

TCL offering discounts and offers on Smart TVs via TV Upgrades Day on Amazon

TCL offering discounts and offers on Smart TVs via TV Upgrades...

0
The Chinese Electronics manufacturer TCL has announced discounts and offers on the range of its Smart TVs in India. The TCL and iFFALCON TVs...
- Advertisement -