Home News Samsung launched two new offers for premium smartphones in India, Galaxy Assured...

Samsung launched two new offers for premium smartphones in India, Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever

Both the offers are now available at Samsung Exclusive Stores, official retail outlets and Samsung India Store

In a bid to attract more customers the South Korean smartphone brand Samsung has recently launched two new offers in India The company has introduced Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever which will be applicable on premium devices such as the new Galaxy S20 series and Galaxy Note 10 Lite getting an assured buyback offer. While the Galaxy Forever will help them get the devices at half the cost of what is being offered by the company and the remaining amount can be paid next year from the date of purchase.

Describing the Samsung Galaxy Assured the users will be getting assured buyback offers on the purchase of Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra and Galaxy S10 Lite 512GB storage variant and Galaxy Note 10 Lite.  The customers purchasing these phones will be eligible to avail cashback of up to 70 percent of the original price of the device if it is being sold in exchange for a new device.

- Advertisement -

Whereas if the smartphone is sold within six months from the date of purchase then they can get a buyback of up to 60 percent of the original value of the smartphone. A buyback of up to 50 percent will be given when the phone is sold within nine months of the purchase and up to 40 percent after a year of purchase. For this, the company has collaborated with Servify to offer Device Lifecycle Management Services.

At the moment Samsung Galaxy S20 is available with an asking price of Rs 69,750 in India. Whereas the Galaxy S10 Lite 512GB storage variant comes at Rs 47,999 and 6GB RAM with 128GB of storage model of the Galaxy Note 10 starts at Rs 37,999.

While on the other hand, the Galaxy Forever offer allows the customers to purchase a new premium device at 60 percent of the original price. Whereas the remaining 40 percent of the value can be paid after a year or else they can return the device if somehow, they are not able to pay the balance or eyeing on a new device. In order to avail of this offer, the customers have to make the purchase of Galaxy S20 by means of EMI option only. For this offer, the company has collaborated with Servify and IDFC First Bank.

Both the Galaxy Assured and Galaxy Forever plans are now available on all the Samsung Exclusive Stores, official retail outlets as well as Samsung India online store. 

For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.

- Advertisement -
Komila Singhhttps://www.gadgetbridge.com
Komila is a one of the most spirited tech writers at Gadget Bridge. Always up for a new challenge, she is an expert at dissecting technology and getting to its core. She loves to tinker with new mobile phones, tablets and headphones.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Follow Us

122,765FansLike
8,924FollowersFollow
4,836FollowersFollow
5,090SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

Vivo V20 Moonlight Sonata colour variant launched in India

Vivo V20 Moonlight Sonata colour variant launched in India

0
The Chinese smartphone company has now launched Vivo V20 in a new colour variant in India. The company recently announced the smartphone in the...
- Advertisement -