India’s leading e-commerce website Amazon is hosting an Amazon Quiz session for its customers. The website brings an app quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 8 AM till 12 noon. As part of the quiz, the participants stand a chance to win prizes as well as cash prizes on a daily basis, and today Sony Portable Party Speakers can be won.
The Amazon Quiz session allows the customers to win bumper prizes such as Apple iPhone X, iPhone Xs, Go Pro Hero 8 and many more every day while sitting at home. To win the participants must answer five questions correctly based on current affairs and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Today’s question will let you win Sony Portable Party Speakers. Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
September 5 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: Abdul Rashid Kalas of Jammu & Kashmir Police has been awarded which gallantry award posthumously?
The answer is- Kirti Chakra
Question 2: Which city has won the cleanest city award in the Swachh Survekshan 2020 survey?
The answer is- Indore
Question 3: The Gwalior-Chambal Expressway will be renamed after which former Prime Minister of India?
The answer is- Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Question 4: Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. is a company incorporated under which ministry?
The answer is- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Question 5: Recently expanded to the border and coastal districts, which of these is the youth wing of Indian Armed Forces?
The answer is- National Cadet Corps
Every day the participants can stand a chance to win various rewards via Amazon Quiz consisting of five questions. Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 8 AM to 12 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. Those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign-Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly, you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.