Photo-messaging app Snapchat has finally made a much-needed comeback.
The company recently added some new filters to the app and some of them have managed to create a stir on the social media. Particularly the Snapchat baby filter.
If you have been active on any social media apps lately, you would have seen people posting pictures of the baby-versions of their adult self.
Another popular social media trend that has started recently is posting pictures as the opposite gender — so men are posting photos in which they look like women and vice-versa.
With these filters, the company has surely found a way to boost its monthly users because the Snapchat baby filter has become a rage on the internet. The other two filters which change genders aren’t too much behind either.
Not keeping up with social media and internet trends can be hard. And since Snapchat has not exactly been a leading app lately, we thought that some would find it useful to know how they can use these filters so that they aren’t left behind.
After all, posting pictures now is what matters. No one wants to be late to follow a social media trend and Snapchat baby filter should not be any different.
Finding and using Snapchat baby filter is like using any other filter on the app.
In case you have always been more of an Instagram person, who has never really tried Snapchat.
We are here to list down the instructions for you.
Here’s how you can find and use the Snapchat baby filter:
Make sure you have the latest version of Snapchat installed in your smartphone as the filters are relatively new.
Steps to use Snapchat Baby Filter
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Make sure the camera is facing you.
- Swipe to find the filter that shows a dotted face outline on the screen along with a toy. The icon on the circular camera icon of this filter will be baby wearing a yellow hoodie.
- Keep your face in the dotted face outline. When your face is perfectly aligned with the outline, it will turn Blue.
- The camera icon below the face outline will also turn Blue. Click on it.
- Once you do this, your picture with baby-filter will be clicked.
- If you like it, you can share it with your friends or save it using the inverted arrow icon on the bottom left.
- If you don’t like the image, you can press the ‘Back’ icon on your smartphone and then press on ‘Discard’. Then you can click it again.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.