Twitter’s App Store listing now includes an in-app purchase for Twitter Blue. The app announced the start of a subscription service by accident. Users will be charged $2.99 (roughly Rs 269) per month for the subscription service.
According to reports, the in-app purchase for the paid version has been posted to Twitter’s App Store listing. However, it has not yet been made available to users. According to reports, the subscription service will first be available to American consumers for $2.99 a month, with a price tag of about Rs 269 in India.
“Twitter verifies “Twitter Blue,” which costs $2.99 per month by openly including such In-App Purchase on the App Store,” security researcher Jane Manchun Wong initially posted on the app.
“I’ve become the first paid Twitter Blue customer for the purpose of testing. Color Themes and unique App Icons are included in the paid version. Reader Mode will be available soon.” The feature’s screenshot has been published by Manchun.
So yeah, Twitter Blue is indeed a thing.
In India, it'd cost INR 269 a month.#Twitter #TwitterBlue https://t.co/E5rpV4HDVQ pic.twitter.com/GABHmzSRry
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) May 28, 2021
In-app purchases have also been seen in India, according to tipster Mukul Sharma. In India, he has tweeted that the services will cost Rs 269 per month.
- The subscription will let users change the color of the app icon— there are various color options given in the menu.
- Users can also change the color theme from blue to pink, green, red, yellow, orange, and more.
- The subscription service includes an “undo tweet” feature as well as a “reader mode”.
- The undo tweet feature is something that the users have been waiting for while the reader mode will make it easier for users to read long threads.
- All these can only be accessed by the monthly subscription cost of $2.99 (approximately Rs 269).
ALSO READ: How to get verified on Twitter
ALSO READ: Twitter’s update to add animated stickers to Fleets
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.