Instagram has become a trending image-based social media app. The app had introduced music additions when uploading Instagram stories, some time back. The option to choose the soundtrack is from many sources, apart from Instagram’s own music library. Now the moment you upload the story you will also have an option to add a background soundtrack. Read below to know how to add music to your Instagram stories.
Add music from the Instagram library:
The steps below are to add music to your Instagram stories from Instagrams own music library. Follow the below.
- Open Instagram>Stories from the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select Add to your story.
- From the sticker icon>Music sticker.
- Search for the song and click on it
- Use the slider to decide the length of the song and which part of the song you want to play.
- Click Done and publish your story.
Add music to your Instagram stories from Spotify:
You can also add music to your Instagram stories from apps like Spotify. And the steps to add the music are similar in iPhone and Android. Follow below to know more.
- Open the Spotify app>Play the song you want to add.
- From the three-dot on the top corner>Share.
- From the options go to Instagram stories.
- The song will open up on your Instagram and now you can make changes.
Read also: How to create your own Spotify playlist
Add music to your Instagram stories from Soundcloud:
The songs available on Soundcloud can be added to your Instagram stories. The steps are the same for both Android and iPhone. Check the steps below.
- Open the Soundcloud app>Play the song.
- Go to the share icon on the bottom of the screen.
- From the options that show on the screen.
- Choose Share to Instagram stories.
- The song opens up on the Instagram app>Make some setting>Upload.
- Similarly, if you want to search for a song from someone in the Instagram stories you tap on the song title and it will open up in the Soundcloud app.
Add songs from the Shazam music app:
The music app owned by Apple has some interesting and innovative features. You can add the music from Shazam to your Instagram stories also in a few easy steps. Here are the steps
- Open the Shazam app>Choose the song.
- From the menu>Choose Share.
- And select Instagram stories.
- Add some stickers>Upload.
- And to open a song from Instagram stories>Title>Open Shazam.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.