PDF has become a medium with remote work and remote education in place. Editing and sending a PDF is a big part of your daily work, so the following will help make the process faster and simpler. There are several ways to edit your PDF, you have the option to do the editing online or from a downloaded software. Follow the guide below to know about how to edit a PDF file today.
Edit PDF on Windows PC/Laptop:
PDFs can be edited through Microsoft Word on your Windows. MS Word allows you to open a PDF file directly and edit the file. Here are the steps you can employ in order to edit a PDF on Windows using MS word.
- Save the PDF on your Windows PC/Laptop.
- Right on the file and select open with MS word.
- When the file opens up>Go to the top of the page and click editing: In some MS Word versions, you do not need to do these steps.
- Now make required changes to the file: Signature, insert images, or text entry, and so on.
- After the changes are completed>File>Export>PDF files.
Read more: How to convert a PDF file to Word on a PC or a smartphone?
Edit PDF using Acrobat on Windows PC/Laptop:
Acrobat is one of the most popular tools to edit a PDF. To use this step you can either download or visit the Acrobat website. Follow the steps to edit a PDF on your Windows PC or Laptop.
- Open the Adobe Acrobat app or visit the website.
- Select File>Open.
- Find the PDF file you need to edit.
- When the PDF file opens up>Choose Edit PDF from the toolbar on the right.
- Place the cursor on the text you need to edit.
- Go to File on the top toolbar>Save>Save as.
Read also: How to edit a PDF file? The best and most convenient ways
Edit PDF using Mac Preview
If you are using a Mac and the need comes to edit a PDF the Mac Preview will help you edit the file. Mac Preview is a free tool that lets you edit PDF or other file types. Using the tool you can highlight text, include a signature, and add text and comments. Follow the steps below.
- Save the PDF>Double click on the file.
- Place and click your cursor on the text you want to edit.
- Go to Tools>Click Annotate>Select Text>And type the Text.
- To make changes in font size or colour: Select View>Click on Show Markup Toolbar>Press A.
- You can also use the option to move the text box.
Using Sjeda tool:
The other option is to edit PDF files using Sjeda, an online PDF management service. Using Sjeda you can edit, convert, merge and split documents. Read the steps below to edit a PDF using Sjeda online tool.
- Open Sjeda using this link.
- Upload the PDF file that is saved on your computer’s>Upload
- To add text>Click in the Text icon at the top> Bring the pointer to the text you want to edit.
- To add image>Click image icon>New image>Upload>Place where you want to add
- To save the PDF>Apply changes> Download
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App