Till now the white screen, which releases blue light has been very common but the dark mode has arrived on Apple products. The visual experience is awful if you are working in a dark room with the blue light on, the screen is not healthy for the eyes also. Now you can use a dark display theme on your iPhone and iPad. Here are the steps to switch on the dark mode.
Enable dark mode on iPhone:
The many features of Apple iOS 13 or later include the dark mode option to make the visuals on the screen better. The dark mode is designed especially for low-light screen use and also for night. Turning on the dark mode will make your notification and widgets bring about a darker hue. The option to use the features can be manually enabled o disabled or you can set it to automatic. Check the guide below to enable the dark mode on your iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to settings
- Find Display & Brightness
- Now click on Dark with a tick under the appearance section
- If you want to set it to automatic on the same page Toggle the automatic from the control center
- For the automatic setting there some options you can use the Nightshift options or the Schedule options that you can set time to
- After setting it to automatic you can control the dark mode by swiping up the screen from your home screen
- From swipe-up, you can manage many functions from schedule to brightness levels
Enable dark mode on iPad
The dark mode is also featured on the iPadOS. The dark mode has been a desired feature by many users of Apple products. The dark theme not only results in saving your eyes but also maintains battery consumption. Look at the steps below to enable the dark mode on your iPad and to have another visual experience. Here is the guide.
- For settings by voice, you can ask Siri to set the settings for you
- Manually, open the screen lock and go to settings
- There are two options to use dark mode: From the Control center and Display & Brightness
- From Display & Brightness: Setting> Display & Brightness
- Click on the tick for dark
- You can also toggle for automatic is right below the tick for dark mode
- And go to options below automatic toggle and set to the options given: Custom or Sunset to Sunrise
- From Control Center: Settings> Dark Mode
- You can tap on the Dark mode button to turn it on or off
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.