Microsoft has released Windows 11 on 24 June and now you can install it on your PCs and Laptops. And new Windows 11 has brought some long-waited features to enhance the Windows experience. But it seems that to install the new Windows 11 the computers required a TPM 2.0 module in it. But there is always a way to bypass software. Here is how you can install Windows 11 on unsupported PCs or Laptops. Read below.
By editing the registry: Back-up your data
This method will help you to bypass the Windows 11 requirement for installation by editing the registry. You can edit the registry when you have installed Windows 11 in your system and an error message shows up “This PC can’t run Windows 11”. You can launch the Windows Registry Editor by pressing Shift+F10 and when the command prompt opens up type Regedit. And make sure you have backed up your data. Follow the steps.
- Use the Windows icon and open Settings.
- Go to Update & Security>Find Windows Insider Program.
- Now Click on Get started>Link your Microsoft Account>Press Release Preview Ring>Restart.
- Now after restarting your Windows> Press Win+R>Type Regedit.
- When the registry open up copy this on the registry bar: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\UI\Selection
- Now from the Selection folder on the right panel>Right-Click>Export.
- From the function opens up on the right panel>Select UIBranch and turn its value data to Dev>Content Type to Mainline>Ring to External.
- Reboot the Computers> Open Update & Security and you will receive the Windows 11 update.
There are some other ways to install Windows 11, however we will not be discussing those here, as those could have hidden malware inside. So the best way is to download Windows 11 from legit Microsoft locations.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.