Deleting images accidentally or losing photos on your phones is very common. Important photos often get lost when you are switching to a new phone or the phone is stolen. But it has become quite easy to restore important images in quick ways. Read the list below and restore your images.
Restore from the Cloud
You can easily restore deleted images on your Android phones from the cloud. Android is connected to a kind of cloud storage, whether Gmail or others. And it has uploaded all files to the cloud storage such as Google Photos, Dropbox, or Microsoft one drive. Restoring all your deleted photos from Cloud storage is the easiest method you can find. So let’s get started. (but this can only be done if you opted for it)
From Google Photos
If your images are stored in the Google photos it has been synced in your Gmail account and you can easily restore from the Google account using the Gmail login. Follow the steps to know how to restore Google Photos.
- Log in to Google Photos using the Gmail account
- Once your sign-in on the Google Photos page, you will see all your images
- Select all the images you wish to restore
- Press Save to device
Some Android phone users prefer to upload photos on Dropbox. For those who use Dropbox. Follow the steps
- Open Dropbox: app or website
- Find Deleted images
- Click and select all the photos you wish to restore
- Hit the three-dot icon
- Press on Save to device
From Microsoft OneDrive
Another option to upload your photos on the cloud is through Microsoft OneDrive. Images uploaded to the OneDrive can be recovered easily. Here are the easy steps.
- Open OneDrive: App or Website
- Visit Recycle Bin
- Select all the images you want to restore
- Press more with the three-dot icon
- Select save
Using an Android app from Playstore: DiskDigger photo recovery
You can download the DiskDigger app from Playstore for free, and it comes in handy to restore all your deleted photos. DiskDigger allows you to undelete your photos and restore them. And later you can upload the recovered photos to your Cloud storage for safer storage. The app is compatible with Android phones 4.1 and above and the size of the app is only 4.3MB. Follow the steps below to undelete and recover your photos using the DiskDigger app.
- Download the app from Playstore
- Install it on the Phone
- Open the app
- Choose the option: Basic scan or Full scan
- The app will find the deleted photos in a min
- Now select all the photos you want to restore
- Press the Recovery button
- It will be saved on your phone.
Hope the methods to restore your deleted photos are helpful. Besides the above-mentioned options.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.