Ever wondered how to record the screen while playing your favourite game you are very good at. To show your talent off on the internet, follow these simple steps and guides to record on a Windows PC screen. There are several ways to record your windows screen, here we will tell you four ways.
- Windows own gaming options: Game bar
For you to enable the screen recording option in your windows PC or laptop there are just a few steps you need to follow to record on your Windows system without any third-party app.
- Open Windows settings and click on the option for gaming shown on your screen. You can get to the settings menu by right-clicking the Windows button.
- Next after clicking on the gaming option go to the game mode, which is on the extreme left of the screen and on the third option.
- Now you turn “on” the game mode.
- You will find a capture option and choose according to your preference
- After that, if you press the Win+G keys it will pop up the gaming widget.
- Go to the setting and click capturing and select all.
- And the last and final step press the Win+R keys, it will start recording.
- ActivePresenter: App
The app is brought to you by Atomi System, an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor. Designed for YouTubers, video producers, educators. You can download it from here for free and give you a version with no watermark using free features. The pros of the app are many such as being able to record the full screen, feature a video editor et al. The third-party app can also record simulation with automatic annotations. The best part is it has no time limit and it is ad-free.
Read more: How to optimise your videos to boost your YouTube channel?
- OBS Studio: App
The OBS studio app is mostly wanted by gamers who love to broadcast their live gameplay footage. This app also gives free screen recording for streaming live or recording video without any time limit or watermark. It provides you with the option not only to record the entire display but the webcam and microphone. Streaming is the best feature, it allows you to select which desktop application and audio sources you want to record with. Also, the software helps you create layered videos for the webcam. It can enable you to stream to Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, DailyMotion, and more.
Read also: How to do screen recording in your Android smartphone How to do screen recording in your Android smartphone
- Flashback Express
This app is by the makers of Blueberry Software, it is a free screen recorder software that helps you record screens and webcam streams. This app also has no limit on how long you plan to record your screen nor stamp watermark on the output videos. The plus side of this app unlike other apps is you can schedule recording. It records the full screen and also records multiple monitor inputs. Users can also publish directly to YouTube using this app.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App