Streaming YouTube has become a synonym for watching videos on the internet. YouTube uploads a wide range of content for you to binge-watch with no difficulties. But YouTube does also upload restricted content. How do you watch it? Follow the tricks below and watch your online videos on YouTube without any restriction.
Method 1: Alter the URL
This has to be the first trick and the easiest way to watch Youtube online videos with content warnings. You can do this trick by changing the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the restricted videos.
- Open YouTube: App or Website on mobile or laptop
- Search for the videos on the search bar
- If the videos show Content Warning
- Go to the URL enter nsfw in front of youTube:
- For example after www. You can put nsfwyoutube.com
Method 2: Download video using an App
Another possibility of watching the flagged video on YouTube is watching the video by downloading it. There are many apps available both for Android and IOS. Using the third-party app will help you watch the restricted video without signing in or confirm the age. Copy the URL on the app and download it. Watch uninterrupted age-restricted videos by downloading the videos from an app
Method 3: Using a proxy or VPN
Using a proxy is the oldest trick to watch a content warning video on YouTube. Many wonder if it even works? It does work if you are using the right proxy sites or apps. Proxy helps to hide your IP address and lets you watch the videos even when you are not signed in on YouTube. The proxy or VPN will switch your IP address to the region you choose and you will be able to access the video.
Turn off restricted mode
Another option to stream the content warning videos is turning off the restricted mode on YouTube. You can toggle off the restriction in easy steps and watch the online videos without any difficulties.
- For the desktop user, it is easy steps, go to the settings icon, and scroll down the portal open up, and toggle off the “Restriction mode” at the bottom.
- For Mobile: Go to the profile icon, click on the icon, setting, general, and you can turn off the restriction mode.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.