HomeGadget Bridge AceMicromax In 1 launching on 19th March: What all to expect from...

Micromax In 1 launching on 19th March: What all to expect from the smartphone

The new Micromax In 1 is expected to re-establish the company’s dominance in budget-friendly smartphones.

Micromax is set to launch a new smartphone called Micromax In 1 on March 19. Micromax is an Indian brand that made a comeback in 2020 with the launch of In Note 1 and In 1b smartphones. The new In 1 is expected to re-establish the company’s position in the Indian market.

What can we expect in Micromax In 1?

- Advertisement -

According to reports, the upcoming Micromax phone will come with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor. This chipset is an enhancement to the Helio G90 chipset that is installed in some of the available smartphones. Micromax co-founder, Rahul Sharma gave a glimpse of the company working on a 5G smartphone. On this basis, the new Micromax In 1 is expected to be a  5G device. However, future updates from the company will throw some more light on connectivity. As far as performance is concerned, this smartphone can emerge as a budget gaming smartphone, too.

The new Micromax In 1 may consist of a triple camera setup and a 5,000 mAh battery like the one that came in In Note 1 and In 1b smartphones. The display size may lie between 6.5 and 6.7-inches. We can also expect a 4GB RAM like you get in In Note 1.

Micromax In Note 1 and In 1b
Micromax In 1b and In Note 1 (Image Credit: Micromax)

How much will the Micromax In 1 cost?

Micromax has its unique image of offering fully-featured smartphones at affordable prices. The Micromax In Note 1 and 1B were both budget-friendly 4G smartphones falling in the price range of Rs 8,000 to Rs 11,000. But we think the sweet spot for the above configuration will be under Rs 10,000.

How will Micromax In 1 help the company regain its market?

According to Rahul Sharma, the co-founder of Micromax, the company is looking forward to widening its portfolio. As a result, we can expect multiple Micromax smartphones to be launched this year including 5G devices. The new Micromax In 1 may open the dimension for the company to venture out into premium smartphones as well. At the same time, Micromax is aiming to launch other categories of gadgets including Smart TVs and ACs.

What’s the significance of Micromax In 1 for the Indian Market?

The launching of the new Micromax In 1 is seen as a significant step towards the motive of ‘Make in India’ and ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’. According to Micromax, the manufacturing unit doesn’t outsource the assembly of smartphones. Instead, the factories owned by the company are utilised throughout the process. According to Rahul Sharma, the co-founder of Micromax, 60%-70% of the components of the Micromax smartphones are procured locally. The company is targeting to source the remaining 30%-40% parts as well from the local markets.

Atmanirbhar Bharat
Atmanirbhar Bharat (https://aatmanirbharbharat.mygov.in/)

For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on TwitterFacebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Follow Us

119,407FansLike
8,924FollowersFollow
4,762FollowersFollow
5,090SubscribersSubscribe

Must Read

MacBook Pro and AirPods sale date pushed back to October 29

MacBook Pro and AirPods sale date pushed back to October 29

0
Apple last week introduced the latest models of MacBook Pro along with AirPods 3. At the time of the launch, the company declared that...
- Advertisement -