Everyone loves capturing special moments with their phone. Recording and capturing special moments with loved ones and then re-living them gives us great pleasure. Since mobile phones are the most personal device that we own, there are a lot of such special moments that we do not want to share with anyone. But how?
How can you keep personal photos on your phone and not think that anyone won’t see them? Well, in this article we will guide you through the best ways to hide photos and video on your Apple iPhone and iPad.
Here are the ways:
Use native Photos app
Apple’s pre-installed photos app has a feature that lets you hide some personal photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad. You can hide photos on hidden photo album in iPhone
Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Select all the photos and videos that you wish to hide
- Tap on the Share icon, you will see the hide option tap on that.
Hide photos by using the notes app on iPhone and iPad
Hiding photos through the hidden photo album on iPhone is an option, but this is an option that many people do not know. So, if you really want to hide your photos then you should choose an option that fewer people know.
Just follow these steps:
- Open the notes app on iPhone or iPad and create a new folder by tapping the button at the bottom left.
- Give this folder a name and hit save.
- Open the Photos app on your device and tap the select button at the top right and select all photos that you want to hide.
- Tap on the share button and then the Notes app on the share sheet.
- Select the folder you made to hide photos and hit save.
- Then open the notes app again and open the note that you created using photos, and select the lock button by hitting the three-dot menu at the top right.
- Now just enter a password and that is it.
And this is how you can hide your photos with the notes app on your iPhone.
Use Private Photo Vault
The app allows users to lock their private photos with a pin, TouchID, or FaceID. So if anyone even knows that you have hidden some photos in the vault they can not access them. The app also has a built-in web browser so that you can directly download photos and save them to the app. Its premium version has a feature to import and hide photos locally and on iTunes as well. To hide photos in this app simply import all the photos that you want to hide and then delete them from your photos app.
You can get the Private Photo Vault by clicking here.
Save photos on another device
You can also delete all the private photos from your iPhone and store them on another device on Google Drive, Dropbox,any other cloud storage service or your PC.
Having photos saved locally on your iPhone can sometimes be a bit risky. So you can also try this option as well. If you have another old iPhone or any Android device lying around, use it as your private photo vault and store all photos in it. This will also act as a backup in case your phone is stolen or lost.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.