If you also do attend a lot of meetings over video call clients as Google meet, Zoom, or any other platform, then there would have been some times when you would have been bored in the meeting and you just wanted to leave it. If this ever has been the case with you then you are in the right place because we will guide you through how to play video in loop in Zoom to fake attendance at a meeting.
This hack can be very useful for those boring meetings in which you just need to mark your attendance and nothing else. Just follow these steps and you should be able to play video in loop in zoom to fake attendance at a meeting. Here are the steps:
- Open the camera app on your laptop, if you can not find the app you can just search in the menu option and you will be able to find it.
- Now that you have found the camera app, it is time to open it and record a 20-30 second video of yours in which you have to pretend that you are listening to an actual meeting.
- Now before attending a meeting, find a dark room for yourself and put dark tape on the camera of the laptop. Some laptops have a privacy shutter, you can also use that. Just make sure that the feed from your laptop’s camera is completely dark.
- Now, connect to the meeting that you did not wish to join.
- When in the meeting, click on the arrow icon sitting close to the camera button.
- Tap on choose a virtual background, and select add a video to add your video that you recorded earlier.
- Find the video and just add it.
That’s it, faking meetings on Zoom video calls is so easy, this trick will be very handy for those who attend boring meetings on a regular basis. And using this simple trick you can save yourself and complete a nap.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.