The Clubhouse app is an audio chat platform that got a lot of attention during the last few months. The invite-based app allows users to invite some of their friends on the platform using special invitations links. The app allows users to make, enter and interact with public and private audio rooms. You get a never-ending list of public rooms based on your interest, which you can join and have a deep dive into the topic with other people across the globe. But it is only available on iOS and Android as of now. Nonetheless, there are a few ways/hacks to use the Clubhouse app on a PC. We have gathered 3 ways to use clubhouse on PC for you here.
Here are they:
Clubdesk is a desktop client for Clubhouse. However, this is not an official client or app for Clubhouse, but it is one of the most popular and used ways. Just download the Clubdesk app on your Windows PC or your Mac.
- Now that you have downloaded the App, just double-click on it to install it.
- Sign in by entering your mobile no.
- Check your phone for an OTP and enter the same.
- Just enjoy Clubhouse on the desktop.
The app has a multi-column layout so users can watch all the different parts of the app at the same time. And that’s how you can use Clubhouse on Windows PC and Mac
Read also: How to use Android apps on Windows 10
Use BlueStacks to use Clubhouse on PC
Another good way to use Clubhouse on PC is by this method. BlueStacks has been a go-to name when it comes to Android emulators. It has been, by far, one of the most used and popular emulators out there. And with BlueStacks, you can enjoy the ongoing conversation over Clubhouse on your favourite food on a bigger screen. Just download and install BlueStacks from Windows App Store or by clicking here.
Just follow these simple steps after you have downloaded BlueStack on your PC:
- Double click and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Find PlayStore and sign in with an account.
- Search for Clubhouse and hit download, Clubhouse for android will be installed in BlueStacks on your PC
- Log in with your phone no.
- And the most important step. Just enjoy Clubhouse on your PC!
MEmu is yet another leading Android emulator available. Using MEmu you can also download and use Clubhouse as you do on your Android or iOS device. Just download MEmu on your PC, you can get MEmu by clicking here.
When you have installed it on your PC, just like any other software, follow these steps:
- Open MEmu on your PC and look for PlayStore.
- Search for Clubhouse and download it.
- Create a new account or log in through your phone no.
- And now you can enjoy Clubhouse on a bigger display.
And using Clubhouse is that easy on your PC. Following these simple steps will make you enjoy the audio conversation on your favourite food, travel, tech etc on a larger display and hopefully with better sound.
Read also: Clubhouse will add a DM text chat feature: Everything you need to
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.