It is difficult to imagine our life without technology in recent years. We need the assistance of technology at every stage of our life. Laptops are the most essential part of our daily routine especially if you are a working professional. Whether your laptop is old or new, cheap or expensive, its sound quality is dubious and we need to boost laptop audio.
Due to space limitations, audio chips, analogue to digital converters, amplifiers and speakers are downsized leading to a distorted sound that needs to be louder. If you are also looking to boost laptop audio, here is everything you need to know:
Table of Contents
1. Enable Spatial Audio Support in Windows
This feature works well for users who use Bluetooth speakers to listen to audio on their laptops and to relax while working. The spatial audio feature is a built-in feature of Windows. Here is how you can enable it:
- Start by connecting your earphones/headphones to your laptop.
- Right-click on the speaker icon on the taskbar.
- Go to spatial audio and set it to window sonic for headphones and enjoy.
2. Change the Preset Audio Profile
Another way to increase your laptop sound is by changing the preset audio profiles. You can do this in the following ways:
- Launch the control panel on your Windows computer.
- After that go to Hardware and Sound.
- Next, go to Manage Audio Devices. This will open a new window.
- Click on the audio device you are using and then click on properties.
- In the properties window change the tab to Enhancement, here you will find Headphone Virtualization and Loudness Equalization.
- Adjust them according to preferences.
3. Enable Bass Boost from Windows Control Panel
Low or no bass can be a mood killer for audio preferences. However, you can always boost the bass on your laptop. Here’s how:
- On your laptop launch Control Panel.
- Next, go to Hardware and Sound.
- Then go to Manage Audio Devices. This will open a new window.
- Choose the audio device you are using. Click on properties and then enhancements.
- Click on Boost Bass enhancement and adjust the frequency. Remember more the frequency more will be the bass.
4. Enable Bass Boost from Settings
- Launch settings on your Windows computer.
- Go to the system and then click on sound.
- Go to advanced settings and then click on All Sound devices. Then click on the Output device and select the device you are using.
- Enable Enhance Audio.
5. Boost Bass using Third-Party Software
You can use third-party software to boost the bass of your laptops. Some of these softwares are; FX Sound, Equalizer APO, Bass Treble Booster or Boom 3D.
These methods can easily fix your audio issues and lead to an enhanced experience. To know more about such tips and tricks stay tuned to Gadget Bridge. Let us know in the comments if you found these tricks useful.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.