Today’s Amazon Quiz has already gone live on its app. Today, the contestants have a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. The quiz goes live every day from 8 AM which runs till 12 noon. Amazon brings a quiz on a daily basis on its mobile platform app that consists of five questions. The participants have to answer the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The set of questions is based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The results of the lucky draw will be announced at the end of the month. Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for the lucky draw. You can try your luck again the next morning. Like said earlier the quiz is for app users only and is not available for desktop platforms. The Amazon Quiz can be played from 8 AM till 12 noon. The result of today will be announced via luck draw on April 30. We have already updated all the answers of today’s quiz below.
Checkout Amazon Quiz Answers for March 26, 2020
Question 1-Which Baroque-style ________ is located in Trevi, Rome? It is one of the most popular tourist destination in Italy.
Question-2 Which Punjab MLA recently launched his own YouTube channel ‘Jittega Punjab’ to share his views with the people of Punjab?
Answer- Navjot Singh Sidhu
Question-3 Which Indian state and World Bank have signed a USD 80 million loan to boost agriculture and water management in the state?
Answer- Himachal Pradesh
Question-4 Which challenge has gone viral on TikTok, amid the Corona-virus outbreak to create awareness on safe practices, popularized by American singer Gloria Gaynor?
Answer- Hand-washing Challenge
Question-5 For the first time in its history, tech giant Microsoft has appointed a person for which role?
Answer- Chief Scientific Officer
How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.