19 July 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile app platform. The quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59. All you need to do is just answer five easy questions that the e-commerce website puts before you. Today you can stand a chance to win Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day Amazon posts a new questionnaire that consists of five simple questions about general knowledge and current events. To enter a lucky draw, participants must correctly answer the questions. One incorrect answer will result in your elimination from the quiz. Each month, only one person will be declared the winner and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Amazon customers who submit correct answers can win an Amazon Pay Balance worth up to Rs 50,000. To ensure that you answer all five questions correctly, Gadget Bridge updates all of the correct answers on a daily basis. Take a look at today’s answers:
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 19 July 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 July 2022
Question 1: Which Indian cooperative has been ranked ‘number one Cooperative’ among the top 300 cooperatives in the world?
Question 2: Which country recently ordered 80 Rafale fighter jets from France, the largest order ever for the warplane?
Question 3: Beyond EPICA project started with the aim of drilling for and recovering what from up to 1.5 Million years ago in Antarctica?
Question 4: Who among these is one of the co-founders of this app?
Answer: Kevin Systrom
Question 5: Kano Jigoro Shihan was the founder of which Japanese martial art, that was the first martial art to become an official sport here?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.