Have you participated in the Amazon Quiz today? If not then participate in the 3 February 2023 Amazon Quiz as it has already gone live on the app. The daily quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59 every day on the mobile app platform. Today e-commerce is giving the chance to win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day Amazon brings a fresh quiz for its customers. By participating in the quiz the participants can win an Amazon Pay Balance of up to Rs 50,000. The quiz can only be played on the mobile app as it is not available for the desktop platform. The quiz contains five easy questions and you have to answer all the questions correctly. The participants will then be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Whereas the results are declared at the end of the month. Check out today’s Amazon quiz answers to win Rs 1,000.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 3 February 2023
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 3 February 2023
Question 1: Which part of the bird lets it fly high in the sky?
Question 2: Who invented the first functional telephone?
Answer: Alexander Graham Bell
Question 3: How many grams is a kilogram?
Question 4: This is a picture taken at which national park, known for its population of this animal?
Answer: Kaziranga National Park
Question 5: What is 7 times 8?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.