4 April 2022 Amazon Quiz is now live. Today the e-commerce platform is offering Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance to the winner of the quiz. The quiz is accessible from 12 AM to 11:59 PM.
To participate in today’s Amazon quiz all you need to do is log in to your Amazon app on your smartphone as the quiz is not accessible on the web platform. Every day Amazon brings a fresh questionnaire that consists of five easy questions that are usually based on general knowledge and current affairs. You have to submit the correct answers and can win an Amazon Pay Balance of up to Rs 50,000.
One should also note that the winners are announced through a lucky draw. In order to enter into the lucky draw, the participants have to give all the correct answers to the five-question as one of the wrong answers will eliminate you from the quiz. The participants will be shortlisted for the lucky draw and the results will be announced at the end of the month.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 21 March 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Check out today’s Amazon Quiz answers to win Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Question 1: Volodymyr Zelenskyy, in the news these days, is the President of which country?
Question 2: Who was the Man of the Series in the recently concluded Test series between India and Sri Lanka?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
Question 3: The recent movie Gangubai Kathiawadi shows a meeting between the titular character and which Indian Prime Minister?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
Question 4: This letter confirming Harry Potter’s admission to Hogwarts was sent through which animal?
Question 5: Name this Greek god who controls the sea.
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.