5 May 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile app platform. The quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59. All you need to do is just answer five easy questions that the e-commerce website puts before you. Today you can stand a chance to win Rs 40,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day Amazon posts a new questionnaire that consists of five simple questions about general knowledge and current events. To enter a lucky draw, participants must correctly answer the questions. One incorrect answer will result in your elimination from the quiz. Each month, only one person will be declared the winner and the results will be announced at the end of the month. Amazon customers who submit correct answers can win an Amazon Pay Balance worth up to Rs 50,000. To ensure that you answer all five questions correctly, Gadget Bridge updates all of the correct answers on a daily basis. Take a look at today’s answers:
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 40,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 5 May 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2022
Question 1: Will Smith was in the news for slapping whom during the 2022 Oscars?
Answer: Chris Rock
Question 2: Which of these countries is expected by 2023 to become the 4th country to take humans to space, after the US, Russia and China?
Question 3: The Jadar project, which got revoked due to protests, was one of the biggest foreign investments in which country?
Question 4: The Chakra featured in this flag, has how many spokes?
Question 5: What was the originally proposed name for this company’s famous operating system Windows?
Answer: Interface Manager
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.