Amazon hosts a Quiz session for its customers daily. Its app platform brings a quiz on a daily basis, which begins at 12 AM and ends at 11:59 PM daily. The participants stand a chance to win cash prizes on a daily basis. Today’s 5 May 2023 Amazon Quiz will let you win Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance.
By participating in the Amazon Quiz the participants can win Amazon Pay Balance ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 50,000 every day while sitting at home. To win the participants must answer five questions correctly that are based on current events and general knowledge. One wrong answer can eliminate you from the quiz. The results will be announced at the end of the month. Today’s question will let you win Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance. Check below for today’s Amazon quiz answers.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 2,500 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 5 May 2023
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2023
Question 1: Which African country launched its first operational Earth observation satellite named ‘Taifa-1’ in 2023?
Question 2: Aman Sehrawat has won India’s first gold medal at the Asian ________ Championships 2023 in Astana, Kazakhstan.
Question 3: FIFA removed which country from hosting the men’s U-17 World Cup?
Question 4: This cat’s name ‘Tabby’ came from which cloth?
Question 5: Who invented the first digital camera?
Answer: Steven Sasson
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.