5 September 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its platform. The quiz timings are 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The Amazon App users can participate in the quiz daily and all they have to do is submit correct answers to the questions asked on the e-commerce platform. Today’s participants can get a chance to win Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon brings a fresh questionnaire that contains 5 questions daily. These questions are based on current affairs and general knowledge. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 11:59 PM and the contestants need to answer correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Only one person is declared as a winner and the results will be announced at the end of every month. And to make sure that you give correct answers to all the 5 questions Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the answers to the Amazon Quiz. Do check out 5 September 2022 Amazon Quiz Answers to win a Rs 500 Amazon pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 5 September 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 September 2022
Question 1: Which state recently got its second railway station after more than a 100 years?
Question 2: Who was the Man of the Match in India’s first 2022 Asia Cup match against Pakistan?
Answer: Hardik Pandya
Question 3: In the series ‘The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power’ Morfydd Clark plays which role played by Cate Blanchett in the movies?
Question 4: This part of the famous tourist spot- Mykonos in Greece is known as Little ______.
Question 5: What was the real name of the creator of this famous comic character?
Answer: Georges Remi
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.