6 August 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its platform. The quiz timings are 12 AM to 11:59 PM. Interested users can participate in the Amazon daily quiz to win exciting prizes. The company puts up 5 questions based on general awareness. You can submit the correct answers from the four options. Today the participants have the chance to win a Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Daily the e-commerce platform Amazon brings a new set of questionnaires that includes five easy questions. The Amazon Quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59. The users have to answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The result of today’s quiz will be announced at the end of the month and only one person is declared a winner. We at Gadget Bridge update all the answers to the Amazon Quiz on our website for the convenience of our readers. Here are the answers of the 6 August 2022 Amazon Quiz that will make you win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 6 August 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 August 2022
Question 1: In the 2022 IAAF World Championships, Neeraj Chopra became the first Indian sportsperson after whom to win a world championship medal?
Answer: Anju Bobby George
Question 2: A new movie starring John Abraham and Arjun Kapoor is titled ‘Ek _____ Returns’. Fill in the blanks
Question 3: The Technology Innovation Hub on Autonomous Navigation was set up in India at which campus?
Answer: IIT Hyderabad
Question 4: The name of this comes from which language?
Question 5: In which city of Italy was this item made for the first time?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.