Amazon is back with another quiz on its mobile platform. The Amazon Quiz is conducted every day for its customers. Customers from different parts of the country are participating in the daily quiz. Today’s Amazon quiz is now live on the Amazon App. The customers who participate in the 6 February 2023 Amazon Quiz will get a chance to win Rs 500 Amazon pay Balance.
The Amazon Quiz can be played from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. For those who are unaware of the quiz, the e-commerce platform brings a fresh quiz on a daily basis which consists of five questions related to general knowledge and current affairs. The participants need to answer all the questions correctly and their names will be selected for a lucky draw. The winner will be announced at the end of the month. One wrong answer could eliminate you from the quiz. Only app users are eligible to participate in the Quiz. Check Out 6 February 2023 Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 6 February 2023
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Table of Contents
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 6 February 2023
Question 1: Who among these has made 30 ODI centuries?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2: The movie Pathaan is part of a ‘Spy Universe’ developed by which production house?
Answer: Yashraj Films
Question 3: An island has been named after Param Vir Chakra awardee Captain Vikram Batra in which Union Territory?
Answer: Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Question 4: This is a picture taken in the famous Times Square in which city?
Answer: New York
Question 5: Name this famous monument
Answer: Hawa Mahal
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.