The popular Amazon Quiz is now live on the Amazon app. The 8 August 2022 Amazon Quiz gives a chance to win Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance by answering all the questions correctly. The quiz can be played every day from 12 AM to 11:59. Only app users are eligible to participate in the Quiz as it is not accessible on the web platform.
The Amazon Quiz brings a fresh set of questions for its customers that contains five easy questions. The questionnaire consists of five questions related to general knowledge and current affairs. The participants need to answer all the questions correctly and their names will be selected for a lucky draw. The daily quiz brings an opportunity for the customers to win exciting prizes. They can win Amazon Pay Balance ranging from Rs 1,000 to Rs 50,000. The participants need to answer all the questions correctly and their names will be selected for a lucky draw. The winner will be announced at the end of the month. Check Out 8 August 2022 Amazon Quiz Answers.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 500 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 8 August 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8 August 2022
Question 1: Which of these cricketers recently scored a century in his 100th ODI match?
Answer: Shai Hope
Question 2: Russia and Ukraine have both signed a UN-backed deal to resume grain exports via which water body?
Answer: Black Sea
Question 3: Ajay Devgan recently won his 3rd National Award for Best Actor for which film?
Question 4: What is the first name of the author of this book?
Question 5: In which year was this app launched?
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.