9 August 2022 Amazon Quiz has gone live on its platform. The quiz timings are 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The Amazon App users can participate in the quiz daily and all they have to do is submit correct answers to the questions asked on the e-commerce platform. Today’s participants can get a chance to win Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon brings a fresh questionnaire that contains 5 questions daily. These questions are based on current affairs and general knowledge. The quiz can be played from 8 AM to 11:59 PM and the contestants need to answer correctly to enter into a lucky draw.
Only one person is declared as a winner and the results will be announced at the end of every month. And to make sure that you give correct answers to all the 5 questions Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the answers to the Amazon Quiz. Do check out 9 August 2022 Amazon Quiz Answers to win a Rs 5,000 Amazon pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz Today Prize – Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Quiz Date – 9 August 2022
Daily Timing – 12 AM to 11:59 PM
Winner Announcement – Today 12 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9 August 2022
Question 1: Ben Stokes recently played his final ODI at Durham against which team?
Answer: South Africa
Question 2: Toolsidas Junior’ recently won the best Hindi film honour at the National Film Awards. This was whose last film?
Answer: Rajiv Kapoor
Question 3: India has recently signed a memorandum of understanding with which country to reintroduce the cheetah in the country?
Question 4: Who among these was the founder of this company?
Answer: Garrett Camp
Question 5: Which of these was one of the initial names of this airline before changing to its present-day name?
Answer: Tata Airlines
How To Play Amazon Quiz
Only app users are eligible to play the Amazon quiz every morning from 12 AM to 11:59 PM. The quiz is not available on the desktop. For those who are unaware of how to play the Amazon quiz below are the steps, you can follow to take the quiz.
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store or App Store
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced today at 12 PM.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.