Amazon Quiz for April 6 has gone live. The interested people can participate in the quiz every day to win exciting prizes being offered by the company. The company put up 5 general questions to which you have to answer correctly. You can submit your answers by choosing from the options given. Today you have a chance to win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day the e-commerce platform brings a new set of questionnaires which consists of five easy questions based on current affairs and general knowledge. The Amazon Quiz can be played from 8 AM to 12 noon. You have to answer all the questions correctly to enter into a lucky draw. The results of today’s quiz will be announced on April 30. Only one person will be declared a winner. If you don’t know the answers do follow Gadget Bridge because here we update all the answers of the Amazon Quiz on our website. So, here are the answers to the April 6 Amazon Quiz.
April 6 Amazon Quiz Answers
Question 1: The recently opened Singshore suspension bridge is the highest bridge of which Indian state?
The Answer is- Sikkim
Question 2: Which Indian state commemorated Shaheed Diwas on March 23 as Youth Empowerment Day?
The Answer is- Punjab
Question 3: Which ‘royal’ is set to be the narrator of a new Disney film about a family of elephants and their journey across Africa?
The Answer is- Meghan Markle
Question 4: Mayiladuthurai recently became the 38th district of which Indian state?
The Answer is- Tamil Nadu
Question 5: ‘Mourning en masse’, ‘Days of glory’, ‘Raising of Lazarus’ are famous artworks by which famous Indian artist?
The Answer is- Satish Gujral
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.