Amazon Quiz is getting more popular these days as more people have started participating in the quiz in the hope to win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. The e-commerce platform brings Amazon Quiz on its mobile platform every day. The quiz can be played every day from 8 AM which runs till 12 noon. Today you can stand a chance to win Bose Sound Touch 20 Speakers.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its platform. Every day it brings a new questionnaire to which the participants have to answer them correctly. It consists of a total of five questions to which you have to answer correctly to enter the lucky draw. All the questions are based on general knowledge and current affairs. Amazon will announce the result of the quiz at the end of the month. Only app users are eligible to participate in the Quiz. To help our readers to clear the Amazon Quiz successfully, every day we update all the Amazon Quiz questions with their correct answers on our website. You can increase your chances of winning prizes by daily participating from 8 AM to 12 noon. We have already updated all the answers of today’s quiz below.
April 7 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: What term did PM Narendra Modi use to urge people of India to stay indoors amid the COVID-19 situation on March 22nd?
The Answer is- Janata Curfew
Question 2: Which city is scheduled to be the host of the 2024 Summer Olympics?
The Answer is- Paris
Question 3: SDMC is a disaster management agency of which of the following organisations?
The Answer is- SAARC
Question 4: More than 900 scripts of which famous lokanatya from Karnataka were digitized and made public recently?
The Answer is- Yakshagana
Question 5: ‘Friends, Voters, Countrymen’, ‘The Dream of Rome’, ‘The Churchill Factor’ are books by the Prime Minister of which country?
The Answer is- UK
How to Participate in the Amazon Daily Quiz
- Firstly download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Now fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- You need to log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and tap on the Start button to start the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date with the Gadget Bridge Android App.