After it was banned in India, PUBG Mobile has finally succeeded with Battlegrounds Mobile India, which is a dedicated and exclusive game for the Indian market. Also, the open beta went live on Thursday and was made available for download via Google Play.
However, we are pretty much sure the game will not last in the beta phase as it might get launched soon. Until the original version is not launched, you can enjoy the beta version. So for those who were eagerly waiting for the relaunch here is our guide on how to download the Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android devices.
How to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android devices:
- To become a tester all you need to do is join the testing program for Battlegrounds Mobile India by clicking on this link.
- Once you have joined the testing program, download and install the Battlegrounds Mobile India app from the Google Play Store which is 721 MB in size. So before installation make sure you have sufficient storage on your device.
- The next step is to open the app on your phone and select from the preferred options from HD and Low-spec.
- Log in and you are good to go.
Another way of accessing the game is by downloading the Tap Tap app. Here is our step-by-step guide:
- After installing the Tap the app, open the BGMI Beta Download Page.
- Now download the game and enable “Install from Unknown Sources”.
- Launch the game and give all the necessary permissions and choose your preferred ‘Resource Pack (HD/Non-HD)
- After the successful download of all the game files, you’ll be asked to restart the game.
- After restarting the game, log in using any social media account like Facebook or Twitter.
- Now create a new account and move ahead.
- If you want to transfer your old data from your previous account then log in from your old account using Facebook, Twitter.
The PUBG Mobile players can also download the Battlegrounds Mobile India directly from the APK link.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.