The popular battle royale game, Fortnite, is known for its constant update cycle. Whenever something big happens, the game brings some tweaks and changes to its platform to add some element of the new happenings’. And sometimes, it even adds something new like characters, features, weapons, skins, emotes, dance etc. So that it always attracts players, new and old.
Currently, Avengers final chapter, the Endgame is on the hype and Fortnite is celebrating the movie hitting the theatres. In its celebration, Fortnite Avengers: Endgame Limited Time Mode has been brought by Epic as part of its new 8.50 update.
This new update gives the players the role of Thanos or Chitauri or the Avengers themselves, the players can even wield certain items or join either faction. Also, Fortnite’s Android update is bringing any improvements and fixes such as the MSAA Anti-aliasing fix which now works on the Huawei P30 Pro and other Huawei devices. The new update of Fortnite Avengers: Endgame is around 160MB for iOS. Here we are sharing the official patch notes of the new Fortnite Avengers: Endgame:
Fortnite Avengers: Endgame update patch notes
- Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
- Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side completes their objective.
- On one side is the Hero team. Heroes respawn when eliminated until the enemy team has found all six Infinity Stones.
- Heroes start with a treasure map that leads directly to a Mythic Avengers item.
- Other Avengers items can be found in Chests throughout the map.
- The goal for the Hero team is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
- Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos himself.
- Chitauri Invaders start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
- The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos.
- Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive beam attack, and the ability to jump high into the air and then smash anything in his way when he comes back down.
- Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos’ abilities grow more powerful and the Chitauri gain health.
- Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
- Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
- Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
- Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
- Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
- Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
- If Thanos is eliminated from the match, another Chitauri will become him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last one standing).
- If Thanos & the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, Heroes will no longer be able to respawn.
- The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and then eliminate the remaining heroes.
The new update brings elements of the cinema itself to the game, Thanos and his army would have to find the six Infinity Stones hidden throughout the map. Fortnite was launched 18 months ago and till now it has around 250 million registered players. With its recent and fast update cycle it keeps the players engaged and active. With the new update, the fans of Marvel and Avengers would feel at home.
Take on Thanos and the Chitauri by wielding Avengers: Endgame items scattered throughout the Battle Royale island 🗺️
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 25, 2019
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.