Has your device ever been lost or stolen? Were you scrolling through your music playlist or reading a PDF file moments before you found your pocket empty after deboarding the metro? Happens all the time. Luckily, apart from the huge chunk of money which you invested in your phone, your files can be retrieved. And in case you have an iPhone and wondering how to backup your data after anticipating the possibility of losing your device, you have come to the right place.
To begin, there are two ways in which you can backup your data. It can be either through iCloud or through iTunes. If you are backing up your data through iCloud, then you can either do it all at once or partially each day. If you want to backup your data via iCloud all at once, here’s how to do it:
- Once your iPhone is connected to a WiFi network, go to settings and write your name
- Then tap on iCloud
- After this tap on iCloud backup
- Tap on Back Up Now
This might take some time. Ensure that your device is connected to the net until the process is complete. Your data via iCloud can also be backed up in segments through a day to day process which happens automatically. In case you are opting for this, here are the steps to assist you:
- Just like above, you need to go to settings> (your name)> iCloud> iCloud Backup
- Sign in to iCloud
- You’ll get 5GB free space to store whatever you can. In case you need more, you can buy it from your iPhone
Now let us tell you how to backup your device via iTunes. Here is how to do it:
- First thing’s first, update your iTunes to the latest version
- Connect your iPhone to the computer. There will be a message asking you for a passcode or Trust This Computer. Follow the instructions that come subsequently
- Select your iPhone once it appears on iTunes
- In case you want to save Health and Activity data, ‘Encrypt your backup’. Otherwise, just click on ‘Back Up Now’ and your process will be completed
Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit.
Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted
of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept