PUBG or PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is currently one of the most played mobile games. Even though it has been banned in some regions, PUBG constantly updates its platform to stay in the market. PUBG Mobile is the mobile version of the popular battleroyale game and it can be played on any smartphone running Android or iOS operating system. Millions of players log in everyday to play the game and try to get their hands on the chicken dinner. But there are times when you wish for a bigger screen and better controls while playing the game.
Although there is a PC version of the game named PUBG PC and it is as popular as the Mobile version of the game, it comes at a price. PUBG PC costs anywhere around Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,000 in India. Players who don’t wish to pay for it stick to PUBG Mobile, which is available for free with in-app purchases. If you want to play PUBG on PC then you can do so by taking the help of an emulator.
Emulators are the software that allow the PC to behave like another system or console. That way, you can play the game meant for that console on your PC without needing the console itself. There are multiple emulators out there which you can use to play PUBG Mobile on PC, however, Tencent also its own emulator and we suggest you to use that. It is called Tencent Gaming Buddy. Tencent’s emulator can be used to play PUBG Mobile on PC using the computer’s keyboard and mouse to control the character.
Here’s how you can play PUBG Mobile on your PC using Tencent’s free emulator:
- First you need to go to – https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html and download the Tencent Gaming Buddy which is the official emulator of the company.
- Once it is done, install the emulator to your PC or laptop. The installation process is pretty straight forward; and you just need to follow the steps that you are asked to.
- Once the installation process is complete, open the emulator. After this, you will see PUBG Mobile listed there. Click on the PUBG Mobile icon.
- After that, the Tencent Gaming Buddy will start downloading the required files necessary to run the game on your PC/ laptop.
- After it is done, you need to click on PUBG Mobile and it will prompt you to login.
- Log in with your PUBG Mobile credentials or your Facebook, Twitter or Tencent ID.
- After that, you can run and play PUBG Mobile on your PC/ laptop.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.