The festival of colours, Holi, is just around the corner and due to the Coronavirus outbreak in India, the government has recommended avoiding visiting crowded places, shaking hands and even any physical contact to reduce the risk of contracting the virus. And we know that Holi is a festival when people put colours on each other’s faces while sharing wishes.
So to keep yourself safe this year avoid being part of large groups and eating together, in fact, you can avoid the festival also. Of course, we know it’s hard but this year you can wish your loved ones by just sending Holi stickers on WhatsApp instead. And if you are not familiar with the popular feature we are here to help you send your relatives and friends with Happy Holi stickers.
This year the platform has also released stickers in new styles and these are free to download. They are easily available and you can download some new stickers via third-party apps as well.
How to download and send Holi stickers on WhatsApp
- Launch the Google Play Store and search for WhatsApp Holi stickers.
- It will show a list of recommended apps in the category. You can tap on any of these apps which will show different types of stickers available on it.
- Now install the app you like and then open. On opening the app you could find lots of stickers across various categories. You can add the one you like by tapping the + icon where you will be directed to the sticker library. You can scroll down to add more stickers
- Once the download is done, the chosen sticker will be added to your list of stickers in your WhatsApp.
- Now send these Happy Holi stickers to your close relatives and friends.
To ensure your presence without proximity, WhatsApp video calling is another solution to keep your Holi spirits high.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.