Whenever we get an iPhone the first thing which comes to our mind is how to transfer music from the computer or pc to the new iPhone (after we move the contacts of course). But often times we don’t know how to transfer the music to the new device or are not adept in tech and gizmotics.
There are few ways you can transfer music to your Apple iPhone. Since iOS is not as open as Android it takes few extra steps to transfer those MP3 files from the computer to the iPhone. Transferring your songs to your iPhone is pretty simple if you follow the steps given below. One way to do it is through iTunes.
- Once you connect your iPhone to computer via USB port click on ‘Continue’ after the window pops up for iTunes to read your iPhone data.
- Then a dialogue would appear on your iPhone in which there would be a ‘Trust’ icon. Tap on it.
- Click the phone icon on the left side of the interface. In order to manage media folders manually you have to go to ‘options’ and then under ‘summary’ cancel ‘automatically sync when this iPhone is connected’ and check ‘Manually manage music and videos’. In the end, click ‘Done’.
- Now you need to import music by going to iTunes by clicking on ‘File’ and then ‘Add file to library’.
- Select ‘Music’, ‘Sync Music’ and then ‘Done’.
There is another alternative without iTunes. Here are the steps for you:
- Launch AnyTrans for iOS.
- Go to ‘Audio’.
- Click on ‘Music’.
- There a button would appear with a plus icon. Click on it, select the music you want to transfer.
- Finally click on ‘Open’ to start transferring music.