Today, HP announced the arrival of its newest HP Pavilion Aero 13 notebooks in India, which are equipped with Radeon Graphics and an AMD Ryzen 7 processor for a compelling performance. The product is designed for Gen Z and Millennial users, allowing them to work and learn effectively whenever and wherever they choose.
“PCs are increasingly becoming an important aspect of people’s lives in the hybrid environment. We are proud to introduce the new HP Pavilion Aero 13, which is designed to meet the increasing demand for versatile and powerful computing solutions in today’s world. It offers exceptional performance and mobility, allowing users to stay productive and entertained while on-the-go. With the HP Pavilion Aero 13, users are getting a premium and beautifully crafted laptop that empowers them to work and play seamlessly.” said Vickram Bedi, Senior Director – Personal Systems, HP India.
Table of Contents
HP Pavilion Aero 13 Key Highlights
- Designed with an AMD RyzenTM 7000 Series CPU that allows for seamless multitasking
- 400 nits of brightness; Flicker-Free Screen; Work all day and play all night
- HP’s lightest Pavilion laptop, weighing under 1 kilogramme
Consumers today look for devices that can manage several tasks and move between learning and working quickly and easily. These gadgets must be both lightweight and fashionable in order to accommodate the needs of the younger generation and the hybrid workstyle. With Wi-Fi 6 connectivity and a battery life of up to 10.5 hours on this notebook, the brand-new HP Pavilion Aero 13 is perfect for working, surfing, and streaming from any location.
It has 16:10 aspect ratio and 400 nits of brightness make for an engaging viewing experience for the users. The Pavilion Aero 13 weighs only 970 grammes, making it HP’s lightest Pavilion laptop and making it portable for Gen Z and Millennials. Pale Rose Gold, Warm Gold, and Natural Silver are the three distinct colours that perfectly match their style and way of life.
HP Pavilion Aero 13 Tech Specs:
- HP’s first Pavilion laptop with a 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- 400 nits of brightness to enable seamless browsing
- Built with a Flicker-free screen
- 4-sided narrow bezel display to prevent blocking of view
- 2.5k resolution for sharp images and text
- 400 nits of brightness to enable browsing in the sunlight
- Wider colour palette with 100% sRGB
- AMD Ryzen 7000 series Processor with Radeon Graphics for smooth performance
- Reliable and fast connectivity with Wi-Fi6
- 10.5 hours of battery life for uninterrupted learning and work
- AI noise Removal for better video calls
- Comes with DDR5 RAM to handle demanding tasks
- It weighs 970 grams to ensure portability
- Available in four colours – Rose Pale Gold, Warm Gold, and Natural Silver
HP Pavilion Aero 13 Pricing and Availability
The starting price for the HP Pavilion Aero 13 with Ryzen 5 is Rs 72,999. The HP Pavilion Aero 13 with Ryzen 7 and 1TB SSD costs Rs 82,999.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For the newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App. You can find the latest car and bike news here.