The budget segment of smartphones is getting thicker by the day. iBall, the Indian smartphone manufacturer has contributed to the budget Android smartphone sphere with their new mobile called Andi Class X. This smartphone comes in two colours variations, which consist of the Shiny White with Gold and Special Wine with Silver.
On the specification front, the iBall Andi Class X flaunts a 4-inch WVGA IPS touchscreen display. The device comes with dual SIM functionality and runs an Android 4.4 KitKat operating system. Powering the smartphone is a Dual core 1.3GHz Cortex A7 advanced processor coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The company claims that the iBall Andi Class X promises users a complete gaming and video playing experience. Other nice features of iBall Andi Class X include standby Dual SIM, G-sensor, Proximity sensor and Light sensor.
The onboard storage of the smartphone accounts to 8GB that can be expanded further via microSD card up to 32GB. The device features a 5.0-megapixel camera with LED flash at the rear and a 2.0-megapixel front camera. The smartphone offers 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS as connectivity options and it packs a 1,400 mAh battery.
Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director iBall says, “At iBall we understand that customers want devices that are lightweight, affordable and easy to use on-the-fly, with no compromise in experience. At below Rs 4k price, we are sure this will be the best phone any user can get in the Indian market presently.”
The company has priced the new iBall Andi Class X at Rs 3,999 and will be available in the next few weeks.
Tech Specs of iBall Andi Class X
- Powerful Dual core 1.3GHz, Cortex A7 Advanced Processor
- Android OS: 4.4 KitKat
- 1GB RAM
- 4-inch IPS WVG Display
- 8GB internal storage (Approx. 6GB of built in storage is used by OS and application files and 2GB for user data)
- Micro SD Slot Expandable up to 32GB
- Enhanced 5MP Camera with LED flash
- Enhanced 2MP front Camera for video calling
- 1,400mAh battery
- 3G HSPA, downlink 21Mbps and uplink 5.7Mbps
- More than 15 Regional language supported
- G-sensor ,Proximity sensor and Light sensor
- Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering and Wi-Fi hotspot for internet sharing
- USB Internet, Wi-Fi Direct and GPS