Friendship Day is an important day for most people when they celebrate their existing friendships and even form new ones. The day is so important and special that it is celebrated across the world. Each country celebrates International Friendship Day on different days.
The custom of celebrating the day began in the West and nowadays, India and other countries also rejoice it. On the occasion of Friendship Day, people present gifts, chocolates, teddy bears, and other things to their friends. Other than this, they also tie a Friendship band around their friend’s wrist in order to celebrate the special day.
International Day of Friendship or World Friendship Day is celebrated on 30th July. It was first originated from Hallmark Cards in the year 1930 and initially, it was celebrated on August 2.
With the mounting popularity of social media all over the world, there has been a boost in celebrating World Friendship Day and International Day of Friendship online. Now, to wish each other on Friendship Day, people send WhatsApp stickers and GIFs. Here, we have shared the steps that detail how you can send Friendship Day GIFs to your friends on WhatsApp:
- Go to WhatsApp.
- Open the chat of the person whom you can to send the GIF.
- Click on the emoji icon on the top left of the keyboard.
- On doing this, all the emojis of WhatsApp will open.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three icons: Emoji, GIFs, and Stickers. Click on GIFs icon.
- Now, press on the magnifying glass icon to search and write ‘Friendship Day’.
- Once you do this, all the GIFs related to Friendship Day will open. You can scroll down to see them all.
- Just tap on the one you want to share and hit on the Send icon.
- The GIF will be shared.
Now, let’s take a look at how you can share Friendship Day Sticker on WhatsApp. Follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Go to the Emojis icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see three icons: Emoji, GIFs, and Stickers. Click on the Stickers icon.
- Now, press on the ‘+’ icon on the right of the keyboard window.
- This will open all the sticker packs that you have in WhatsApp.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Get more stickers’.
- This will take you to the Google Play Store. Here, search for ‘Friendship Day Stickers’.
- Choose the pack that you want and download it. You will be able to share it on the WhatsApp post.
For the latest gadget and tech news, and gadget reviews, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For newest tech & gadget videos subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You can also stay up to date using the Gadget Bridge Android App.