Amazon Quiz has gone live now. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Amazon gives the opportunity to millions of its customers to play and win free gadgets as well as Amazon Pay Balance. The quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today e-commerce gives you a chance to win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Every day the e-commerce platform brings a new set of questionnaires to which the participants have to answer correctly. The quiz contains only five questions that are based on current affairs and general knowledge. Answering all the questions correctly will get your name selected for a lucky draw. Only one person will be selected as the winner and the results are announced at the end every month. Today’s Amazon quiz result will be declared on June 30 through a lucky draw. The lucky ones might win something by answering all the questions correctly, and the wrong answers will get you eliminated from the quiz. So to make sure you answer all the questions correctly Gadget Bridge everyday updates all the correct answers to all the 5 questions. To win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance check out today’s answers for the Amazon Quiz.
June 4 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Which former Miss World has been roped in by UNICEF to spread awareness on menstrual hygiene?
The answer is- Manushi Chhillar
Question 2: General Electric has announced that it would be selling which iconic business of its to Savant Systems?
The answer is- Lightbulbs
Question 3: An underwater salvage company was granted approval recently to cut into the wreckage of _________ to try to recover a Marconi telegraph?
The answer is- RMS Titanic
Question 4: Which tennis player topped the 2020 Forbes magazine list of highest-paid global athletes?
The answer is- Roger Federer
Question 5: Ajit Jogi, who passed away recently, was the first chief minister of which Indian state?
The answer is- Chattisgarh
Follow the steps to know how to participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- Download the Amazon app from Google Play Store.
- Fill in the required information through the Sign Up option.
- Now log in to the Amazon app and scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- Now you will get 5 questions and you need to answer them correctly. One wrong answer will eliminate you from the Quiz.
- After answering all the questions correctly you are now eligible for a Lucky Draw.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.