Every day Amazon India brings a daily quiz for its customers to win exciting new prizes every day on its platform. The Amazon Quiz can be played daily from 8 AM to 12 noon. Today you can win Fender Acoustic Guitar if you managed to answer all the questions correctly. Daily a new set of questions is presented in front of the participants that gives millions of people across the country to win exciting prizes.
The Amazon Quiz has gone live on its mobile platform. The participants have to answer 5 questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. After clearing the daily quiz their name will be shortlisted for a lucky draw to select a winner. Amazon announces the results of the lucky draw at the end of the month. So today’s Quiz winner’s name will be announced on June 30.
June 6 Amazon Quiz Answers:
Question 1: Which of these cricketers has been nominated in 2020 for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
The answer is- Rohit Sharma
Question 2: Which Bollywood actor has launched his new Grooming & Personal Care Brand FRSH?
The answer is- Salman Khan
Question 3: Indian Army officer Major Suman Gawani recently won the ‘United Nations Military _______ Advocate of the Year Award”. Fill in the blanks
The answer is- Gender
Question 4: Which newly-launched app from Facebook allows users to make music together virtually?
The answer is- Collab
Question 5: K-FON is the Fiber Optic Network project of which Indian state?
The answer is- Kerala
How to play Amazon Quiz?
- Sign in to the Amazon App. If you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign-in page.
- Scroll down on the home screen to find the Amazon Quiz banner.
- Tap on the Amazon Quiz banner and then tap on the Start button to begin the Quiz.
- There will be a total of 5 questions. Answer all 5 questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
- Getting any question incorrect makes you ineligible for today’s lucky draw. You can try again tomorrow for a new prize.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the 30th of every month.